Top 5 Reasons to Propose a NERCOMP Workshop -
NERCOMP focuses on connecting, learning and growing – all through the interactions and volunteer efforts of our members – like you!
Here are the top reasons YOU should submit a proposal now:
- Share your expertise. Take the time to share your knowledge and expertise with the NERCOMP community
- Arm yourself with knowledge. Learn more about a topic of interest by preparing for your workshop
- Build a network. Meet and network with other NERCOMP members who are interested and/or have knowledge in your topic
- Add to your income. Earn a small honorarium for sharing your time and expertise by leading a session
- Leverage your NERCOMP membership. As a workshop leader you get the benefits of networking with other NERCOMP members, have an opportunity to enhance your presentation/teaching skills and also to learn from participants who attend your session. You may even team up with other NERCOMP schools to plan the content for your session – making it all the more rich and engaging!
- It’s Fun and Rewarding!
Don’t delay, submit a proposal TODAY! All you have to do is:
- Pick the topic
- Submit a proposal by going to the NERCOMP website, log in and link to the SIGMaster Zone (on the Member Navigation bar.)
- Complete the Submit a Proposal form (include your preferred date) by DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 6!!!!
- Attend the SIG Planning Day on Tuesday, May 7 at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester. [This meeting is optional but encouraged so you advocate for your proposal as well as share more details if questions arise.]
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org