"Innovation, Transformation and Excellence in Learning"
Wed. Oct 14, 2009, 10 - 2 pm, Lobby 13
The Microsoft Research iCampus Award for Student Innovation will be announced at 12:30!
This event will showcase some of the ways MIT faculty, students and staff are using technology to advance teaching and learning at MIT, and beyond. Featured project demonstrations, short panel discussions, interactive presentations, information about available support services, and on-site consultations will highlight ways to use technology for innovative pedagogy, including:
- Using video and clickers for teaching large classes more effectively
- Finding and integrating digital content into the curriculum
- Supporting global learning experiences
- Incorporating visualizations and simulations to deepen student understanding
- Open educational tools and resources
- Promoting cross-departmental collaborations
For more information, please contact Toru Iiyoshi (email@example.com)
Office of Educational Innovation and Technology